  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Howard Richter
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:19 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Adding additional AIE instances of the Integration Engine
service

  **
  I had a strange thing happen to me. I upgraded the engine twice, after
reinstalling the oracle drivers (I still can not see Oracle correctly and
BMC is still working the issue) what was strange was that each time I
installed I got new instance.

  We are on windoz.

  Howard