HI All

New installation
Windows 2003 r2
IIS 6,
Tomcat 5.5
Java 1.5_15 jdk

I am having an issue with AR mid-tier 7.1 passing
http://localhost/arsys/shared/.....  All entries passed return an error
'the page cannot be displayed'

Passing url http://localhost:8080/arsys/shared/config/config.jsp works
fine. Dropping the 8080 returns the error. I can't see anything wrong

A first attempt installing the mid-tier did not seem top work so
uninstalled it and the tomcat version it installed. I then installed
Tomcat 5.5_26, then installed mid-tier again. I selected IIS as the web
server and JSP as Tomcat.

Examining IIS the isapi_redirect.dll seems to be installed correctly.
The web sites ISAPI Filters tab has 1 entry Jakarta, priority High with
a green arrow.
Web Services Extension has an entry for Jakarta which is allowed.

What else is there to do, I must be missing something pretty basic?

>From C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\conf
uriworkermap.properties (stripped of all comments)
/admin/*=wlb
/manager/*=wlb
/jsp-examples/*=wlb
/jsp-examples/*.jsp/=wlb
/servlets-examples/*=wlb
!/servlets-examples/*.jpeg=wlb
/jkmanager=jkstatus
/arsys/*=wlb

workers.properties.minimal (stripped of all comments)
worker.list=wlb,jkstatus
worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13w.host=localhost
worker.ajp13w.port=8029
worker.wlb.type=lb
worker.wlb.balance_workers=ajp13w
worker.jkstatus.type=status

The server.xml is unchanged, I can invoke
http://localhost:8080/jsp-examples successfully. But as above can't
http://localhost/jsp-examples