Since it is not possible to select multiple table rows via workflow I submitted
that as an enhancement request.

Then I basically followed Frederick's suggestion (see below).

Two things I learned:
1 In order to set workflow based on double-clicking a table row you have to go
to "Display" tab and un-check "Table Drill Down."

2 On display, I needed to re-select the table rows based on the storage field,
but I found that the table rows were getting set before the table was
displayed, and then the display blew away the settings. So I un-checked
"Refresh on Entry Change", then on Display, did a "Change Fields" refresh, then
set the rows.

Thanks again, Frederick, and all others who responded.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University