Problem resolved. It was a field of Oracle that needed a conversion.

The query of the view was:

select field1, field2 ...

In Oracle the fields are:
field1: number
field2: char
SQL Server 2005 was showing the results correctly, but ARServer returned the
Malloc Error.

Now the query has been corrected to:

select cast(field1 as int) CODE, field2 EMPLOYEE...

Now, either ARServer and SQL Server 2005 show the records correctly.