From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Tue 7/8/2008 7:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integrating Crystal Enterprise 10 and MidTier

**
Hi Rod,

You sure this is for Crystal 10 on a remote server? Page 177 of the Mid Tier
Admin guide says you need to create a virtual directory. Also support sent me a
video last night and in it they create a virtual directory. I just want to know
exactly what the Crystal Admin needs to do so I do not have to go back to them.

Brian