Hi Everyone,

We have our next MidWest Remedy User Group meeting on July 15th in Chicago.
We've expanded to a full day which includes lunch.  But if you want lunch
you have register so we know you're coming and can plan for you !!

Go to www.remedyusergroups.com and log in to register to attend the
meeting.  If you haven't registered yet, be sure to take a couple of minutes
to do so.  Full information is available on the calendar link.

Our agenda is:

*Arrival

  8:30 am – 9:00 am*

* *

*Welcome / Introductions                          Tell us who you are!
              9:00 am – 9:15 am*

* *

*What's new at BMC                                   Lou Bail, BMC
                                9:15 am – 9:30 am*

* *

*New Approach to BSM                             Rob Kamal / Lou Bail,
BMC
9:30 am – 10:30 am*

*                                                                        *

*                                                                        *

*Break

                                        10:30
am – 10:45 am*

* *

*Remedy License Tuning                          Misi Mladoniczky
10:45 am – 11:30 am*

*                                                                        Real
Refined Resource                 *

*                                                                        *

* *

*Lunch / Mingling                                         Everyone
                                     11:30 am – 1:00 pm*

*            Lunch provided by                                    *

* *

* *

*Common Crystal Report                          Ron Suwanski
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm*

*  Formulas to use                                       Remedy
Administrator/Developer*

*  with Remedy                                             DeVry Inc.*

* *

*RRR|Log, RRR|HelpText,                         Misi Mladoniczky
2:00 pm – 2:30 pm*

*  RRR|Chive, plus more                            Real Refined Resource*

* *

*Break

                                        2:30
pm – 2:45 pm*

* *

*ARS Remote Administration &               Matt Reinfeldt
2:45 pm – 3:30 pm*

*   Managed Services                                  TuringSMI  *

*                                                                        ***

* *

*Ask the Group – bring questions
                                                                    3:30 pm
– 4:15 pm*

*Close

                                         4:15
pm – 4:30 pm*

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Everyone is invited, we
still have some spots available !  Our meetings are generally lively with
lots of participation.  Come and join us!

Susan

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak
200 W Monroe St 11th Floor