-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of roseta
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 1:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: using Web base (Mid tier ) or client

Hi,

We are using Remedy 7.0 with 500 Registered users.All of them already
have client installed.

Even some of them use VPN to connect to Remedy at office. I want to
know did any one had any bad experience for having users to use web
remedy instead of installing client.

I have been told that by experience , it is better to use client not
to use web base.

Regards,
Roseta

_______