We have been chasing a client crashing issue the last few days.  It
appears to be machine spacific and the 2 machines it has been reported
on are WUT 7.0.1 with no patch.

It happens when a set fields action is supposed to show a list of
groups on multiple matches.  The crash is right when selection results
list should be displayed.  What we have found is that there were two
groups with same name.  One user has confirmed the issue has been
resolved once we renamed one of the groups in the group form.  We
still need to confirm resolution with the other user tomorrow.

I have seen repeatble crashes in the past and usually patching the WUT
has helped. Since this instance was a configuration issue we just
corrected it and didn't try patching.

HTH,
Jason