-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using an Alias with MidTier

What are the Server-Name and IP-Name parameters in the ar.conf file?
What are the names you have registered in the mid-tier arserver list?
Are you using the portmapper or a specific port?  Are you using
private queues for the mid-tier?  What type/version for platform, web
server, servlet container, connector.

Axton

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Janie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Axton,
>
> I've done everything you mentioned and I still get the dual Server links.
>
> I do not have dual links with the Server and the Fully qualified domain
name
> Server entry -- just the Alias.
>
> Any additional ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Janie

URL
>>> links, etc.
>>>

>>> What I have found though, is that, when logging into the midtier, the
>>> Page shows the application groupings for the Alias and the Main Server
>>> (sometimes the FQDN) server -just as they are listed in the midtier
> config.
>>> (This looks exactly the same as when logging into the User Tool with
more
>>> than one server selected).  Obviously, the midtier ARserver settings are
> all
>>> the same server.  Is there a way to only show one server's application
> forms
>>> on the Home Page in the midtier?
>>>

>>> This is Midtier 7.1 P2
>>>

>>> Thanks,