From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher Blue
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Display Only Form Crashing Admin Tool

No, it's the 7.1 admin tool.
I think the form is currupt because when I diplay it in the user tool I am
seeing a field from another view of the form, as if it "leaked" across views.

Are you sure you're not attempting to open the display only with an old version
of the Admin tool? If, for example, you create a display only with version 7.x
but then try to open it with a 6.x Admin tool, that can cause you trouble, big
time.