________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tyra Nunn
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error when trying to install ARS Client 7.1.0 patch 3

Some of our users are not able to un-install their previous 6.3 client,
and then install the new ARS Client 7.1.0 Patch 3, they are getting this
error attached below: Has anyone seen this error before:

ARS Client 7.1.0
Windows XP

Tyra Nunn
Remedy Application/Administrator