Hi Atul,

Please check your server time is exactly same or not, what you are putting
in time criteria. Because some time your machine time (admin tool) is
different from your Remedy Server time.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sandeep

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

An ISO 20000 certified company.

Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL

Web: www.vyomlabs.com