Yes listed below remedy and remedypassword. I also tried replacing the
User0 and password0 variables with apsuser and apspassword in the Report
Type run field. It did not make any difference.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integrating Crystal Enterprise 10 and MidTier

**
Do you have an ID and password created on the Crystal server?
I am betting that it is looking for that one in the URL and not your
Remedy ID and password.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761