Thanks Joe, Shawn...good stuff!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SQL 2K5

**

I'm in a similar situation to what you are moving to.  We have no problems with
our SQL Server 2005 database and have been in production with it and ARS 7 and
ITSM 7 (various patches) for over a year now.  We didn't run into any pitfalls,
just make sure ARAdmin has sufficient (dbo) access.

Shawn Pierson