Has anyone found a way to view a crystal report with embedded
qualifications and not have ARS strip them ?

 I am trying to view a report from an AL that comes from an external
data source and has a .rpt file that has the correct qualifications, but
I get all records because Remedy does not use the qualifications.

Since it is an external database, I can't build the qualifications in
the report AL because Remedy does not recognize the fields.

You would think if you called the report with no qualifications, it
would run the canned report as is.

ARS 7.1
Crystal XI
Midtier 7.1