From: LisaD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:16:53 AM
Subject: Unable to print anything

We are in a server group environment, and our printing server is the vip
address for the server group.  There was a point in time that the reports did
display on the screen so it seems logical to me that it is environment related.

Log files show that the reports are being queried and look like they are
running just fine, but nothing gets displayed or printed.

My question is: Has anyone experienced this before, or does anyone have an idea
of where the disconnect may be occurring in this environment?

Thanks!

-----
Lisa W
[EMAIL PROTECTED]