I have a bit of a different take on things, Ray.  The new BMC business
continues to be almost entirely ITSM, because their sales people can't make
as much money selling the AR System.  However, many older customers have
lots invested in their custom systems, and have no intention of converting.
Hence, the work to upgrade and update them (just finishing up one of those
now), and use the AR System to expand the usefulness and value of the AR
System platform.  Also, some of the newer ITSM customers (last couple of
years) are now seeing that other applications can be built on AR System, and
sometimes don't have the experienced staff on site to do so.  I don't know
if that was intended or foreseen by BMC, but it makes sense.

So I don't think it's as much the pendulum swinging the other way as it is
the custom programming part of the business catching up.  Seems like a
rising tide that will float all boats.

Rick