**
Listers,
For all the discussion in the past about things you'd like to see presented at user world, I'm shocked at how few of you have submitted a presentation you are willing to present. (yes, I'm on the inside now and helping to plan the topics) I have been watching the list and I haven't even seen anyone say "gee I wish BMC would cover __". I might find someone internal to present your idea if it is a good one and nobody on the list steps up to present. We are really working hard to make this the best conference ever but we need your participation! To submit a topic you are willing to present -
http://www.bmc.com/userworld/miami/agenda/call_for_presentations.html

This is your chance to be famous!  I for one am looking for a couple of good customer case studies about things you have done custom with AR System. Cool app? Great and creative integration? Something the listers would love to know?  The other track owners are interest in ITSM, Best Practices, Virtualization, ITIL, etc. They would love to hear from you as well.

As the saying goes.. You can't grip if you don't vote. In this case, you can't grip if we have to read your mind about what you want. (yes we know you want to hear about 7.5)

Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Yes,  I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions of the poster and not the offical opinion of BMC)
__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___