**
Bing, not a session, a track! A track = 13 sessions.

Part of the conference line up includes -
*13 sessions specifically dedicated to AR System and it's components - What's coming, how to use them, deep dives etc. For geeks only.
*13 Sessions on Atrium foundation applications CMDB, AIE, What's coming in the next version... Hint some REALLY cool new tools and products. (Remember RemedyWeb (now mid-tier), Assignment Engine and Approval Server began life as separate products before they became part of what is included in AR System. Learn what the future might hold in the area of an extended AR System (Legal notice - no forward looking promises to be inferred)
*13 more sessions for Atrium Applications - see list below
*26 Sessions on ITSM
*A track on Best Practices - many around Remedy

I've seen the topics being worked on. Believe me, the majority of the sessions are around AR System and Remedy applications, next most common are BMC products that integrate with Remedy products (aren't you all being asked to do these integrations these days).

People! Remedy product line including AR System is not dead it has become the heart and sole of BMC! If you look at a diagram of how all the products within BMC are related to each other Atrium is the middle circle that everyone else integrates to or builds upon.
Atrium includes -
-AR System (In the very middle of the circle/BMC Universe)
-CMDB - Built on AR System
-DSL - Built on AR System
-Service Level Management - Built on AR System
-Run Book Automation - most popular adapter - AR System connector
-Discovery - Ships with AR System and CMDB to hold the data they discover
-Dashboards - Reports on SD, AM, CM, SLM, SRM and Service Impact Management - looks mostly like talking to Remedy Apps to me!
-Analytics  - Reports on SD, AM, CM, SRM, and CMDB - ALL Remedy products.

You owe it to yourself to come to this conference and see for yourself how much BMC has invested in making AR System THE work flow engine. We didn't go off and invest all that money to build Developer Studio just so our engineers could use it to build our own applications. BMC wants it to be the work flow engine that the world uses. I give David Easter great credit for taking AR System to the next level.

AR System Developers - You have a skill that will be needed for years to come. It was a smart choice to learn it. Now come to the conference and learn more!

Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions of the poster and not the offical opinion of BMC)