They just will not pull anything back from the database.

For example take any of the incidnet reports, I have connected to the
database and when I refrech the report from Crystam, it will prompt you and
then say that there was no data to pull back.

If then create a new report (also on the HPD:Helpdek) it runs great.

Its very strange, almost like its not talking to the same database, but
there is only one connection.

Howard