sharon mamon-meged and/or SriSamSri Appecherla,

There is a whole class that BMC offers that is dedicated to this problem.
"BMC Remedy AR System 7.x: Performance Tuning and
Troubleshooting".

It is one of the best classes that they offer.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach