Jason Tricky,

I think we have been doing it for over a year now and I have yet to
find any showstoppers for our use.

Note: You likely need to be on a v6.3 server that is patched to at
least patch 22 for various reasons. ( Which may effect how the v7.1
client works with it too.)

HTH.

( Sometimes I wish I had a cool last name like "Tricky". However, I
got stuck with a simple name like "black". And my parents had the
sense of humor to also stick me with a middle name of "Matthew".
Matthew is commonly shortened to "Matt". Which is unfortunately
combined with my last name to play on the idea of "mat black" (or a
"dull black color or finish".) Which is very strange given that I am a
 caucasian, and being a typical programmer, I have the total lack of
any sun tan. So I am about as far from a "mat black" as I could be
from outside appearances. [Ghostly white is more like it.]

Is it too early for some Friday humor? Even if it is self deprecating? )

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach