  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gary Roach
  Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:25 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: /remedy

  **
  All,

  My DBA tells me that /remedy is almost full and the following directories
need to be cleaned up.  Can anyone tell mw what can be removed or what
definitely cannot ?

  /remedy/usr/remedy/apps/ITServices/rappdir/
  /remedy/usr/remedy/apps/ITServices/Backrappdir

  6.03.00 patch 020
  HP UX B.11.11

  Thank you,

  Gary Roach
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Kennametal Inc. | 1600 Technology Way | Latrobe, PA 15650 |
www.kennametal.com
html___
Checked by AVG.
6:43 AM