Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have a strange issue with 7.1 patch 3 mid-tier (on Windows) and looking
for any ideas.

I needed to move to SSL and changed the tomcat conf file, then added the
cert and was able to log in to the system using https port 8443 (what I
set). Then I changed the default web and notification path to the new port.
I even bounced the box.

I am able to log in (through the mid-tier) and see the ITSM home page,
however when I click on some of the links (like the incident consol), after
a minute or so I get a blank screen page (that says its complete and
secure). If I try to go to the url (and need to re-log in) I get a "The page
cannot be displayed"

The strange thing is some pages work (such as the approval central) however
if I go to use the Incident consol, no luck.

Just for testing I have pointed my production mid-tier (we are going live
8/1) to the dev app server and it works great.

Any idea would be helpful,

As always thanks,

Howard

--