Hi Kathy,

For importing vendor data, Plz follow these steps.

1.      Open BMC User tool.
2.      Select the PDL:ESIDImportConsole form, and then click New.
3.      Form will appear. Select an option for the type of data to import.
Select only one option at a time, in the following recommended order.

Version, manufacturer etc., as given order on form.

4.      Click import data.
5.      Once the import is complete, you can view or search the newly
imported data from the Definitive Software Library console.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sandeep

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

An ISO 20000 certified company.

Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL

Web: www.vyomlabs.com

  _____