Hi All,

 I'm trying to create a filter with a Set Fields action that reads its value
from a Web Service. To do this I need to choose and "Load" a WSDL as

 shown in an example in the Remedy help within the Admin tool.

 When I try this I get the following error:

  Failed to create Internal Mapping from WSDL (ARERR 7012)

More Info is given below :

ERROR: URI not found http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

Additional Details:

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.ARWSException: URI not found
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

            at com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlUtil.newDocument(WsdlUtil.java:213)

            at com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlUtil.newDocument(WsdlUtil.java:232)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.XMLSchemaParser.extractFormDefaultValues(XMLSchemaPars
er.java:231)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.XMLSchemaParser.extractFormDefaultValues(XMLSchemaPars
er.java:278)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.XMLSchemaParser.parseXMLSchema(XMLSchemaParser.java:29
5)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.XMLSchemaParser.<init>(XMLSchemaParser.java:121)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.WsdlParser.createMappingDoc(WsdlParser.java:216)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.WsdlParser.parseWsdl(WsdlParser.java:158)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWsdl(WsdlAdminInterface.java:3
99)

            at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWSDLIntoMappingString(WsdlAdmi
nInterface.java:198)

System Version: 7.1.00 patch2,

Mid tier Version:7.0.01,

Java Version : 1.5.0_06

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sandeep

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

An ISO 20000 certified company.

Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL

Web : www.vyomlabs.com