________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 12:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "You do not have write license" woes

**

We had mega license issues with earlier patches of 7.0.1 ARS.  We
upgraded to ARS 7.0.1 patch 6 and it seemed to resolve the license
issues.  I would recommend going to patch 8 though ...

I couldn't tell what version of ARS you are on.

Sean