From: Monty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Java setup question
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 10:22 AM

**

Does anyone know where I can get step by step directions for configuring
eclipse or netbeans java ide's to use the java api? I have downloaded netbeans
and eclipse but I am lost on where to go from there, I would really like to get
it setup I need to modify an existing arsperl script to use the c or java api,
instead of using arsperl and am not sure how to import the jar files into the
ide.
Thanks
Monty
 __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___