-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Suggestions wanted....

Although this won't solve all of your requirements ... there used to be a
tool called "AR System Log Analyzer" (arwklga.exe) that a BMC rep gave me.
I don't know where to get it anymore (maybe someone on the list knows?).  I
think BMC wrote it.

It compiled all of your SQL, API, Arerror, ARFilter logs into one and then
analyzed the performance for you.  It even could put it into a html file for
you to be able to read it.

I don't think it would combine things like your assignment engine logs, CMDB
Logs etc. though.  It might ....

It doesn't do it real-time though.  You have to generate the logs, run a
command that compiles them all into one giant file and then run the
analyzer.  It is a major chore but the results can be sometimes worth it.

Sean