From: Matt Ferrigno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2008 3:04:32 PM
Subject: Cannot add product categorization in ITSM

**
I'm trying to add a new product categorization entry but I seem to be having
some difficulty with such a simple task.  I open the Product Catalog setup
form, click the create button.  I then enter my CI type, tier 1,2,3, product
name and manufacture and set the entry to enabled as the ITSM documentation
states.  When I click save I get a message saying the item has been added, but
when I run a search it can't be found.

Has anyone experienced this?

I'm on AR 7.1 patch 2, ITSM 7.03 patch 6

Thanks,
Matt