Firewalling.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: user_cache question

**

Fortunately for me most environments I have worked with were not that
locked out..

What is preventing you from logging to the the SQL database directly
though? You could always download a free sql client on your PC and
connect to the server using the Remedy database's user account..

Joe