A few others:
Navara
Vaultus
Mobile Reach

Compare carefully.  The prices and functionality can widely range.  I have
never used Aeroprise but we almost purchased it for a project (the funding
for mobility was cut before we bought).  The factors were it's price,
licensing, simplicity, flexibility and that there are a number of really
happy Aeroprise customers.

On the custom BB integration side....  It seams like these newer BB's are
just about powerful enough to run a Mid-Tier page except now MT 7.x checks
and throws and error that the BB browser is not supported.  About 2 years
ago and pre 7 MT I could almost get a simple display only form loaded before
the BB would throw an out of resources error.  With stronger BB's and
better/lighter MT I think it would almost work.

I do know some people have created custom web interfaces to use instead of
MT.  You should be able to find some posts in the archives.

Jason