This is a longish posting,

Please read the entire post.

thank-you in advance......

As Founder of the ARSList (in November 1993),

 it is my privilege to announce the 14th Annual ARSList Awards Call For
Nominations.

These awards were created by me in 1995

to recognize the effort that other people were putting into the list by

providing the excellent technical replies and sometimes mediocre humour,

and to provide them an incentive to keep providing those excellent technical