________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of manuj chauhan
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Spell Checker with mid-tier Version 7.0.01

**
hey friends i tried the spell checker but it does not satisfy my
requirements:
i cannot use word on the client server so i cannot go with OLE
Automation.Has anybody tried to use any other spell checker which works
with mid-tier also.

regards
Manuj Chauhan

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM, manuj chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>