I believe this is a known bug.  Support pointed us to SW00298917 "Push Field in
Filter generates ARWARN [66] if option "Modify First Matching Request" is
chosen", details are below.  They told us it would be fixed in 7.5 but we
pushed for a patch/hotfix to 7.1 since it's still a supported version.  The
defect shows Status = Closed and we were told it's underway, but as for when
we'll see it...

1. DROP/BUILD BUG OCCURS IN (IF PRE-RELEASE)
ARS - 7.1.0 p3
User and Admin - 7.1.0 p3

2. STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create Filter that does a Push Fields to another form.
- Have the "If Any Requests Match" option set to "Modify First Matching Request"
- Trigger the filter.

3. ACTUAL RESULTS:
 A Warning will appear in the User Tool. The record still gets modified, but
the message shouldn't appear.

ARWARN [66] The query matched more than the maximum number of entries specified
for retrieval

4. EXPECTED RESULTS:
No warning message should appear. The issue doesn't appear to occur with an
Active Link.