That is fantastic. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mario Roehr
Sent: August 13, 2008 10:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: List of Current-window-action commands?

Hello Craig,

maybe this could help you (I found this in the armaced.doc (AR Macro
Edit)
that I attached as well.)

Regards,
Mario

Current-window-action: 73) Current Window Action
       1             Apply changes
       2             Close Current Window
       2^A-1         Close All Windows
       3^A0          Clear Change Flag
       3^A1          Set Change Flag
       4             Previous Entry
       5             Next Entry
       10^A1^Afieldid Active Link On Button for fieldid
       10^A2^Afieldid Active Link On Return for fieldid
       10^A4         Active Link On Submit
       10^A8         Active Link On Modify
       10^A16        Active Link On Display (armaced won't show this
one?)
       10^A128^Afieldid      Active Link On Menu Choice for fieldid
       10^A512       Active Link On Set Default
       10^A1024      Active Link On Query
       10^A2048      Active Link On After Modify
       10^A4096      Active Link On After Submit (armaced won't show
this
one?)
       10^A16384     Active Link On Window Open
       10^A32768     Active Link On Window Close

             "Bennett, Craig"

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             B.CA>
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

             Request System
cc
             discussion

             list(ARSList)"
Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         List of Current-window-action

             ORG>                      commands?

             13.08.2008 17:15

             Please respond to

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    RG

Hi all,

Where can I find a list of Current-window-action commands?  We are
trying to convert some old macro and I have no idea what some of these
are. Actually, I have figured out 2 of them, but the others allude
me.

Thanks
Craig

_______