Christie,

for just receiving data you can easily use the AIE (Atrium/ARS Integration
Engine).
Another way ist to use Enterprise LDAP Datalink for BMC ITSM 7 Products by
Effective Technologies (www.effect-tech.com).

Regards,
Mario

             "Pargeter,
             Christie :CO IS"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             >                         arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion                                            Subject
             list(ARSList)"            Does this software exist? - AD &
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Remedy

             13.08.2008 18:13

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

**
        Hi All - I heard a rumor that there was a piece of software that
        can read data out of Active Directory.  This is more than just the
        LDAP authentication.

        Does this really exist?  We are looking at doing some major cleanup
        to our active directory and wanted something that could do
        bi-directional data transfers between AD & Remedy 7.

        Thanks!

        Christie Pargeter
        Legacy Health System
        IS - Programming