Dear List,

Hope all is well, I could really use some help on this project as I
personally really think its a great opportunity.  Our client has
everything in 7.x (asset, change, cmdb, slm, itsm, service desk,
incident, problem + many 3rd party tools) on an Oracle 10g r2
backend/Unix/Windows.  The folks I have working on the project currently
thoroughly enjoy it and tell me its the dream environment for Remedy
enthusiasts.   Remedy team consists of 6 people currently.  Thanks in
advance for reading this email!

Job:   Sr. Remedy Developer

Location:  Menomonee, WI

Duration:  6 months CTH

Work Authorization:  US Citizen/Green Card/TN-Visa

Description of Client/Industry:

        Our Client is a Retail Giant, Fortune 500 Company, and Publicly
Traded on the NASDAQ.  Established in 1962, our client continues to leap
into the future of retailing as America's fastest-growing department
store.

Description of Responsibilities:

        Required Skills:
        4+ years Remedy experience
        7.x // 6.3 ARS Experience

        Primary Duties:
        Developing Workflows, Active links, forms etc.
        Assisting in the Install and Configuration of many Remedy
Modules (Asset, Change, CMDB, SLM, ITSM, Service Desk, Incident,
Problem)
        Adding and Managing user profiles, setting up and managing
licenses, groups, etc. within the Remedy system.
        Generating reports on system activity as required for monthly
metrics reporting.
        Managing and maintaining Remedy system server software,
mid-tier, and email engine.
        Support and Sustainment of our Remedy development environment.

If you are interested email me your salary requirements and resume.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.