  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 1:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CI Viewer Problems

**
Hello All,
ARS 7.1 Patch 002
Windows

Our CI Viewer has been having serious problems of late.
So, on recommendation, I reinstalled the CIViewer.exe. last night.
Now, as admin, it works perfectly, but... If I log on as any other user
without
admin permissions - the CI Viewer does nothing - "Record can't be displayed
because the Root doesn't exist".
But as admin - no error, CI Viewer works fine and I can view the lone record
using the CI Viewer.
I suspect this is permissions related - has anyone else seen this? Anything
like it?
I am stumped.

Thanks,

Jase