We found that the problem was with the crdb_odbc-verxi.dll.  The client
that was working had that dll.  All other clients do not.  Not sure why
BMC did not include that file in the redistributables.  We have added the
file manually to 2 clients and all is well.

Thane Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/14/2008 11:48 AM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
Thane Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
Custom crystal report to replace HPR: Incident Print

We have just implemented ITSM 7.  Our service desk team would like more
information on the incident print out.  We've modified the existing report

to add 3 subreports.  The administrator creating the reports with Crystal
11 can see the reports fine on her machine when she clicks the print
button.  However, all other clients that try to print the report get an
error "Failed to load database information".  Has anyone encountered
this?  I've checked the "use underscores" box as many have indicated but
that does not help at all.  All clients are using the crytal
redistributables that come with the client install.  We've not modified
the ODBC drivers on either the administrators or other clients from that
which was installed.

We've been working this issue for days now and the troops are getting
restless.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.