Hi all

Fusion are the UK's largest BMC Remedy partner and their Partner of
Choice here in the UK.

We currently have a requirement for a Remedy Developer, based on our
customer site in Delhi. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view
to extend for a further 6 months. We can offer very competitive local
rates as we are aware that the market in India is more aligned to
permanent work than contracting.

Essential skills include Midtier and AR6 or AR7 development experience
coupled with strong local and English language skills. Any webservices,
XML or HTML experience is desirable.

If anyone is interested please contact me off list with a CV.

Regards

Matthew Sibley

Resource Manager - Fusion Resource Management

Fusion Business Solutions (UK) Ltd

Office: +44 (0) 20 8814 4888

DDI: +44 (0) 20 8814 4843

Mobile: +44 (0) 7814 410 123