**
HI All,
Since download from the BMC Developer Network doesn't trap who downloaded, I have no idea who is using the Open Source Integrations (SMS2CMDB, ALT2CMDB, LAND2CMDB, CWS2CMDB, HPAC2CMB). If you are using it or did in the past, could you drop me a note at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to let me know the following.
_ Is it in Production? If yes how long?
_ What is your opinion of the integration?
_ Did it save you time and money vs build it yourself?
_ What would you like to see as the next enhancement, new feature, or new integration?

Sorry for the really short notice but if you can reply before Monday I'd be really greatful. I just found out I have to present information about the Open Source Projects to Sr. Management!

Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions of the poster and not the offical opinion of BMC)

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___