Hi Isabel,

Many thanks for detailed explanation.
You have understood me exactly, with the exclusion of one point.
Instead of  "- you not getting any data returned in your table." I have data
collection in a table.
And I am using a "Vendor Form" for the table object.
The main problem is that I can not filter collection which I getting from
the "Vendor Form".

I have followed your suggestion.
I have opened hidden qualification field and have tried single and double
quotes manually (not via work flow). I mean type in the qualification and
refresh the table manually.
I have error message with single quotes.
I have no error message with double quotes.

It didn't help.

Best Regards,
Vahagn