________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ITSM SUPPORT
Sent: 28 August 2008 02:39
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Regarding Permissions in ITSM

**

Dear All,

I have one query regarding the permissions in ITSM.

The requirement is like that, if I want to create a separate permission
group in ITSM that should be a combination of any two permission like
Incident Master and Infrastructure Change Master Permission groups.

1. What is the BMC recommendation for creating custom group?
2. If we have to create then how should I implement this?

Please provide your inputs on this issue.

Regards,

Sandeep

html___