From: ITSM SUPPORT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:03:46 AM
Subject: Re: Required Network Bandwidth for ITSM

**
HI Thiru,

Following May help you,

Network bandwidth also depends on traffic to and from the database if the
database resides on a different machine. The amount of traffic between the
server and database is usually about the same as the traffic between the server
and clients. Therefore, if your database is kept on a separate server, it is
likely that it will approximately double the network bandwidth requirements.

Regards,

Sandeep
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
An ISO 20000 certified company.
Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL
Web: www.vyomlabs.com