Hi Oscar,

This is the QBE property for that field... I believe that you can change that
if you want...

Fields that always receive a specific value (not variable) is recommended to
use Equal QBE to improve yours SQL searches in database...

If I didn't answer your question yet, please detail what your want ...

thanks...

Att,

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
<https://webmail.cinq.com.br/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cinq.com.br/>

Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.