From: ARS Dummie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 10:07:12 AM
Subject: Re: Workflow that re-authenticates the user against AD

**
Joe,

I think this will not help us. Let me try to make it clearer:
We want to force the user to authenticate again before he is approving changes.
Means that the user logs into the system with SSO (via Remedy User oder
Mid-Tier) and then later on if he wants to approve a change he has to
authenticate himself again by entering again his login name and password in a
dialog that pops up after he clicked on the 'Approve' button.

Hope this makes it clearer.

Thanks,
Dan