________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 6.3 & Oracle 10g

Thats pretty much how it worked with the older versions of the ARS.. you
could go a notch higher on the Oracle DB version so long as the client
libraries were an exact match to what is recommended in the matrix..

If you are on UNIX you must make sure you export your ORACLE_HOME
setting it to the correct path where the 9i client is installed..

Joe