Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/03/08 4:22 PM >>>

** I maybe missing something but what about Crystal & sub reports?

The sub report would look at the 2nd form as if you were going to put a
table on the screen.
-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: embedded report puzzler

** I don't know if a Join form would work, since this is a one-to-many
relationship (one parent with many children).  I tried to express that
with the two records in my report-sample below (it could be any number).
 Since this is web based I definitely don't want to use Excel or Access.
 I'm not sure if Crystal would help either unless I can pass the join
qualification to the Crystal report, which would seem to be the same
missing feature that I am lacking with the regular Remedy Report.

It looks like we'll survive with the "Open as Report" button on the
parent form, that launches an Open Window activelink to open the report
with a specific qualification to perform the join operation.  Again, not
embedded, but better than nothing :-)

Thanks again,

Brien

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Benedetto Cantatore