From: Abdullah Baytops <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 6:16:18 PM
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier Apache/Tomcat

**
I did it separately and installed the Mid-Tier in the Program Files Directory

V/R
Abdul Baytops
Director of Business Operations
Digital Foundation Corporation
Web:  www.thedigitalcorp.com
Toll Free: 888-754-0341
Phone:  240-346-4628  (Direct Mobile)
Fax:  301-710-5368
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business )